compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Burns Power Tools is currently seeking a Bookkeeper / Office Manager to join our team! Fantastic Opportunity in the Southern Massachusetts / Rhode Island area. This is a key position for a stable and growing distributor.
- Management of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Accounting processes.
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel regularly to perform job-related tasks (Inventory/Sales/Accounting reports).
- Implementation, managing and tracking of human resource policies, programs and practices.
- Inventory control & flow.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; maintaining filing systems; managing and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, policies & procedures.
- Complete various company operational requirements on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related projects as needed.
- Phones and customer service.
- Previous experience in accounting & finance.
- Full charge bookkeeping; must have experience with payroll, financial statements, bank reconciliation, and general bookkeeping.
- Microsoft Excel, Windows, and advanced computer proficiency required.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Founded in 1934, Burns Tools is a privately owned company of 20 employees that has become a major industrial supplier specializing in power tools, heavy duty machinery, full service sharpening, repair services, and related accessories and supplies.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers