compensation: $25 - $50 - only experienced need apply employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lighthouse Land Surveying LLC is presently in need of experienced Surveyors or CAD Technicians to foster our growth. We utilize robotic totals stations, GPS, hydrographic, and laser scanning equipment to accomplish our clients needs. We are an automated land surveying shop with a diverse set of projects.
The best candidates would exhibit the following characteristics,
• Perform land surveying within a 2-person robotic survey crew including boundary line, topographic and construction stake out
• Perform property and utility research at town, county, state offices
• Process and reduce raw data and perform calculations
• Prepare plans for property, topographic, ALTA/NSPS, and construction surveys
• Maintain high standards for the accuracy of work product and be task oriented
Demonstrated proficiency using the following
• AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Leica VIVA/Carlson SurvCE data collectors
• Robotic total stations/GPS RTK/conventional total stations
• Maintain a valid driver's license and have a good driving record
• Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Be able to work cohesively in a team environment
• Capable of thinking analytically and critically
• Represent the company in a professional manner
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry
• Be capable of working outside in all types of weather and walk around even and uneven surfaces.
• Must be capable of lifting 75 pound occasionally and carry and use hand tools
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers