compensation: $50 - $120 or more, depending on job employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Photographers with Real Estate / Architectural experience (or willingness to learn), and the right equipment to shoot freelance assignments for us on an ongoing basis in the Brockton, Norwell, and Middleborough areas. We offer extensive education and certification, and handle everything so you can keep shooting. Our studio does all of the image post processing, sales, and delivery. You just do what you do best, and compose amazing photographs! You should be interested in collaborating with clients to help them sell their properties with your work.
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• DSLR (at least 18 mp)
• Wide Angle Lens (at least 17mm on a full frame / 10mm on APS-C) VERY IMPORTANT
• External Flash
• Reliable Vehicle
• Comfortable using your technology (computer, smartphone) daily to communicate and manage orders.
• Photography portfolio, preferably relating to architecture but for the right applicant we can help you learn the expertise needed.
• These assignments are freelance, independent contractor jobs, so you should be comfortable managing your own schedule and juggling commitments.
How It Works:
• After application, screening, and certification, you are included in our network of professionals.
• Orders are "dispatched" to you from our studio headquarters
• You call the client and coordinate the shoot day and time.
• Unprocessed photos are uploaded to our Studio via a web portal, and our team handles exposure blending, window pulls and whatever other enhancements the images need.
• Pay varies based on assignment, and is discussed during screening.
SOUND LIKE A FIT?
APPLY TO JOIN THE VHT STUDIOS TALENT NETWORK: https://www.vht.com/photographernetwork
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers