employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
To Start Immediately!
Full Time Position:
- 1st Shift: 6am to Finish
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm to Finish
MUST have Reliable Transportation
- Must be familiar with General Carpentry
- Must be familiar with SAFETY and SAFE HANDLING PRACTICES with carpentry
- Must have experience with safely using and handling power and hand tools such as:
- Hammer, saws, nail gun, staple gun, measuring tape
- MUST be able to properly read a Measuring Tape
- Know how to use a compressed air nail gun (preferred but not required)
- Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assemble rough opening with cut parts specified on wall panel production order using manual equipment.
- Provide quality control by checking all lumber for size, species, grade, length and appearance.
- Assemble headers, sills, king studs, jack studs and cripples.
- Check and monitor quality and accuracy of stock, cut material and assembled components.
- Cross train and learn other positions on the wall panel assembly line.
Seeking general labor workers and carpenters for fast paced manufacturer
Person must be reliable with dependable transportation
Must be able to read tape measure
must be able to use basic carpentry tools
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6570272935
email to friend