compensation: $16 - $18 based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DAYS & HOURS: Mon - Thu, 6 AM - 4 PM, Fri. 6 AM - 12 PM
POSITION SUMMARY of CNC MACHINE OPERATOR:
Operate computer-controlled machines to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic work pieces
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF CNC MACHINE OPERATOR (other duties may be assigned):
• Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
• Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
• Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
• Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) modules, using computer network links.
• Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
ABOUT MASIS STAFFING:
We are a family-oriented, service-driven staffing firm with a sincere and responsible team dedicated to delivering custom solutions for your hiring needs. Our associates are the heart of every client solution and are a key asset to the continued development of our partnerships
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers