A local company in Mansfield, MA has an immediate opening for an Automotive Technician/Mechanic.
QR Code Link to This Post
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
• Examine the vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work is needed
• Advise service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed and recommended on the repair order. Upon completion of work return repair order to Service Advisor.
• Road test customer vehicles
• Ensure that customers' cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the comfort, convenience systems or audio system settings. Notifies service advisor and/or service manager immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
• Attend factory-sponsored training classes
• Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
• Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
• Be able to stand for long periods of time
• Team oriented, flexible, focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Automotive Repair: 1 year (Required)
• Automotive Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Mass drivers license (Required)
Apply online (www.expresspros.com/tauntonfallriverma/) or at our office:
705 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton MA 02780