compensation: to be determined based on experience employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Social Media Assistant at Mullen Jewelers, Swansea, MA
Job Purpose: Support our local, family run jewelry store with social
media/website content and photography.
* Photographing custom, diamond, bridal and estate jewelry.
* Writing creative descriptions and editing images for our
website/social media platforms.
* Use of Canon 80D with 100MM Macro Lens, Adobe Photoshop, and Ortery
360* Photo Software.
* Posting to social media, including Facebook, Instagram, and Snap Chat.
* Monitors social media, and responds in a professional and appropriate manner.
* Assists with publicizing events, weekly blogs, and presentations as needed.
* 20-35 hrs /week
Skills/Qualifications: Photography experience, Computer skills,
Social Media, Creative, Artistic, Attention to Detail a must!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers